Steadily climbing the stairs of finance services online from 2002, Freedom Financial Network, LLC has grown into what can be described as a Giant Leader in the world of finance in the United States. It may be safe to say that they are experts in providing financial solutions for their clients. But is Freedom Financial Network a scam or it can really help you overcome your debts?
Table of Contents
Product Name: Freedom Financial Network
Official Website: https://www.freedomfinancialnetwork.com
Owner: Andrew Housser and Bradford Stronh
Type: Financial Service, Personal Loan
Cost to Join: Depends on the amount of the debt
Overall Rating: 7 out of 10
What Is Freedom Financial Network All About?
Freedom Financial Network, LLC. Is a conglomerate of companies that provides financial solutions in debt and other situations concerning finance. The company was started in 2002 and provides services for its clients including Tax resolutions, debt settlement and consolidation. Others include shopping for a mortgage, giving personal loans and tax resolutions. With over 1,000 employees, Freedom Financial Network has helped thousands of customers in settlement of the financial crisis and saved millions of dollars.
In addition, they are also in charge of Bills.com, a financial portal that gives tips and information to consumers on financial management provides tools for the management of debts and calculators to calculate the mortgage payment.
The mission of Freedom Financial Network is to create a future of financial freedom for the clients, employees and businesses surrounding it by providing education and solutions on finance to the clients.
The company was founded and headed by two Co-CEOs; Mr. Andrew Housser and Mr. Bradford G. Strots. The conglomerate has four companies as it subsidiaries of which three are offline. They include Freedom Debt Relief, Freedom Plus, Consolidation Plus and Bills.com.
How Freedom Financial Network Works?
Freedom Financial Network as a parent company to different subsidiaries operates as a third party to its clients in debt settlement and gives financial tips.
Freedom Plus is the arm of Freedom Financial Network that deals in providing soft loans to its clients with a view to the settlement of debts. The interests attached to the loans are super competitive and the repayment plans are quite affordable. Since they are involved in the settlement of debts through giving loans, they offer discounts if they are convinced that over half of the loan is going into settlement of debts.
As usual, there are requirements that must be fulfilled before accessing the loan and when you do not fulfill the requirements; the loans can be applied for through a Consigner.
However, this service is found only in 36 states in the United States and it is advisable to ensure that you reside in any of the states or have a Consigner around you before applying.
- Freedom Debt Relief
This arm of the Freedom Financial Network is directly involved with all sorts of issues concerning debt management, consolidation and settlement. They stand in for their clients to negotiate with the creditors in giving friendly conditions for the payment of the loans usually in a one-time payment of the loan in exchange for a reduced amount.
This company is a top player in the industry and has been recommended by many firms. The good thing about this company is that they usually accept debts that are not secured including Medical debts, credit card debts and other debts which are personal.
However, this offer is only available to 32 states in the United States and they do not really offer a guarantee that debt settlement works.
This is the part of Freedom Financial Network, LLC that is entirely online. It is the part that offers educational materials, tips and other reliable information in the world of finance. They are generally in personal, debt and mortgage finance, providing calculators to calculate personal finance and mortgage payment.
A major part of the interest on this website is the “Ask Bill” column, where potential clients and subscribers get answers to their personal finance questions.
- Consolidation Plus
This arm of Freedom Financial is the company’s exclusive loan outreach where they deal especially in credit card debt.
The way they function is to act as a kind of representative in the form of debt consolidation and settlement to the client where they negotiate with the credit card company and negotiate to a one-time payment. Then, they discuss with the client and where the client is unable to pay, they offer loans.
However, this company operates on an invitational basis only and a client can access this service when contacted by a representative of the company.
Is There a Making Money Opporutnity With Freedom Financial Network?
Rewards are different in different companies. Some of them like Dollar Shave Club offer free items while some others prefer to rewards members with cash. Making money in the Freedom Financial Network group is easy when you work there. The company usually rewards loyal employees with cash benefits.
There are also unconfirmed reports that there is a referral plan by the company to reward clients who refer potential customers to the company. It is a big conglomerate after all and so, money rewards is not a problem.
How to Get Debt-Free Through Freedom Financial Network?
It’s not easy at all to have a debt-free situation and the path it pretty complicated, especially for people who are not familiar with the process but by using materials provided by FFN (Freedom Financial Network) you can go through the path of rescuing your financial life by yourself successfully.
The UE (User Experience) and transparency are two things you can really enjoy when you work with Freedom Financial Network and more than 150,000 people all around the world use different services provided by FFN like mortgage or solutions for their debt relief every month. This amount of members shows that it’s a trustworthy company and they don’t want to lose this reputation by offering low-quality services.
They’ve tried to be different than other similar companies that provide debt services and this uniqueness brought them awards over the past 10 years.
With the help of Freedom Financial Network, you don’t need to worry about your bills anymore and this company can definitely make you happy if you give it a chance.
Freedom Financial Network – The Good, The Bad
There is no doubt that you can get many benefits from FFN but it does not mean that it’s free of drawbacks. Like any other company that provides financial services, Freedom Financial Network has its own good and the bad things.
In as much as the company provides great features to its clients, helping to ease the burden of their financial issues, there are a few setbacks in their products. So, let’s look at these advantages and disadvantages and see which side is heavier in this scale.
- Tons of Resources for consumers, clients and would-be Clients online: Freedom Financial Network websites contain tons of information that help customers to maintain a healthy financial statement. It’s very easy to see and track your financial situation by using tools of FFN. You don’t need any specific knowledge to be able to use provided tools and all people in any level of knowledge can take advantage of it.
- Low-Interest Rates for Loans: the loans given by Freedom Financial have competitive rates and the repayment plans are well managed. Competitive rates of FreedomPlus allows you to pay less while you get the same standard level of financial service as other finance companies offer.
- Cosigners: in the situation where it is not possible to fulfill the requirements for the loan, you can get a Cosigner to get the loan from them. There are some requirements which you need to meet to be to use FreedomPlus but unlike other financial services, if you can bring a cosigner who meets those requirements you have chance to get benefits of FreedomPlus even if you don’t meet all its requirements by yourself.
- Good working conditions: the company has a good working schedule for its employees. The employees can choose their schedule as far as they are able to deliver their jobs effectively.
- Customer reviews are not all positive: Freedom Financial Services as a whole get a high positive rating from the customers and other firms that use their services, but when it comes to their loans, there are mixed reviews especially negative ones from recipients especially on websites like the Better Business Bureau.
We should separate services of FFN here to Freedom Debt Relief and FreedomPlus. What I’ve seen about Freedom Debt Relief shows that customers who used this service were satisfied with the result but when it comes to FreedomPlus financial experts of major reviewing sites like BBB or Trustpilot didn’t give it a high rating and it also got several negative points from its past customers.
- Limited Availability: the number of states where the debt settlement can be accessed is low, only 32 states, only the personal loans are available in just two more states. Although there are some reports which show that they are working on this but at the time of writing this article, only residents of 3 states can use their personal loans and residents of a few other states of the United States can get benefits of other services of FFN.
- Credit Card Debt Settlement is not available to all: the Consolidation Plus services are not available to all clients as they pick clients themselves. Even though the product they offer will be of benefit to all clients.
- Amounts available for Loan is small: the loans offered by Freedom plus is set at a maximum of $35,000. Some clients may consider it too small. So $35k is the maximum amount you can borrow in the system and unfortunately, this is not good news for people who expected to get +$50k as loan in FreedomPlus.
Final Word – Is Freedom Financial Network a Scam?
Freedom Financial Network, LLC. Is a highly certified company that is spread over in major areas in the United States. There have been concerns though about its authenticity of the business.
The Freedom Financial Network is a major player in the world of finance that is very much involved in helping its clients overcome major financial challenges especially ones related to debts. The services they render save clients up to 35% of the total debts to pay and really handy for the clients.
In addition, they are helpful in other financial areas like mortgage, special projects like wedding, education and the rest. It is advisable however that you check out their products and services to be sure it will serve your purpose before proceeding to contact them.
My Best Recommendation
If you’re serious about making money online and are willing to put time and effort behind a Legit & Reliable program to make a living from the internet, Here is My #1 Recommendation!
It’s my Top-Rated program with a trusted community of +1 Million Members and here is why I highly recommend it:
- It’s totally FREE to join. No Hidden Cost at all!
- You’ll have Best Personal Coaches in ALL steps of your training.
- You’ll learn how to Build a Thriving Online Business step by step.
- It’s a legit and honest way to make a Full-Time Income on the internet.