When it comes to online paid survey websites, everything gets more unclear and this makes it hard to find and choose new reliable sites. This applies for OneOpinion as well and lack of information does not let you make a logical decision about it and find the right answer for this question: Is one opinion scam or a real deal?
Well, you’re lucky because after reading my review, you don’t need to research about OneOpinion anymore. In addition to review it in terms of scam or legitimacy, I went inside of this survey site to see is it really valuable? What people say about it? How does it work and what are benefits of joining it? And more…
As always, I promise that my review is written as honest as possible and since I’m not linked to OneOpinion anyhow, I only share with I personally experienced with them. You may find people with opinion totally different than mine in other reviews but I assure you that this review is the best place to find only facts about OneOpinion. So stay with me! )
Product Name: OneOpinion
Official Website: https://www.oneopinion.com
Owner: Critical Mix
Type: Paid Survey Platform
Cost to Join: Free
Recommended? Yes but only for making a little extra cash
Overall Rating: 6 out of 10
What is One Opinion All About?
One Opinion is founded by a well-known research company called Critical Mix. It’s a legit company and has branches in different countries from Asia to Europe.
One Opinion is a point based survey site which means you won’t get cash directly for sharing your opinion, instead, every time you complete a survey, according to time and type of survey, you will receive points and this points can be turn into cash when you reach a minimum threshold.
This survey website is a US based company and some years ago when it’s just started, people only from America, Canada and United Kingdom could join it but now, they’ve expanded their business and accept members from most of European countries like Spain, France, Germany, etc.
Also One Opinion merged with another website called MyView which let them accept members from more countries.
How One Opinion Really Works?
In my personal experience, everything was clear and I’ve had not any problem with registration’s phase of One Opinion. The same as all other survey websites, everything starts with sign up. After signing-up and completing your profile; your account will get verify and it’s ready to use.
Then available surveys will be shown to you which you can choose those you are interested in and for each survey you fill out completely, you will get rewards. There is a minimum threshold of $25 which you need to reach before requesting withdraw money.
As you can see One Opinion uses information people enter in surveys as real feedbacks for market research purposes and there are many companies that are willing to buy these information from market research companies like One Opinion.
One Opinion – Pros & Cons
What I Liked About One Opinion
- Payment Methods – This is the first thing I liked about this survey site. Most paid survey platforms will reward you only with gift cards which is not suitable always but One Opinion let you choose between Cash & Gift Cards. If you prefer you withdraw your money as cash, it’ll be sent to your PayPal account and you don’t need to take any additional step.
However, as I’ve mentioned above, you need to make at least $25 (which takes a serious amount of time in Survey sites) to be able to request payout and since you earn points instead of cash in One Opinion, this $25 would be equal to 25,000 points.
- User Friendly Interface – Creators of One Opinion tried to make an easy to use platform for anyone with any knowledge in Internet and Computer. That’s why you can sign up and surf between different sections of the website as simple as possible and this is another advantage of One Opinion.
- Customer Support – To be honest, I didn’t expect to see a quality support in One Opinion because my experience shows that most of the times, communicating with customers and members is missing piece of puzzle in survey sites; fortunately One Opinion has a great support system which is available 24/7 and answer all asked questions from members in less one day.
- Number of Available Surveys – Many members mentioned that they reach a minimum threshold almost every month and there are enough surveys to complete when they login into One Opinion platform. Although the minimum threshold is only $25 and this shows that they don’t make more than $25 in a month but it seems that this is what they are satisfied with.
What I Didn’t Like About One Opinion
- Available Only for Some Countries – I’ve told that One Opinion is merged with MyView and they’re accepting users from Europe in addition to America and Canada but it seems that they’ve changed this option and back to accepting people only from UK,US & Canada. This retreat is not definitely something that new members can be happy with.
- Qualification Questionnaires – The same as other survey platforms, One Opinion request you complete a pre-qualification questionnaire which let them know what type of surveys is fit for you and if your answers do not pass their qualification’s phase, it’s sad but you won’t receive any surveys.
- Not a Full-Time Income – Although I agree that One Opinion could be a good choice to start earning online, especially if you didn’t make money online before but you should keep in mind that making full-time income or replacing One Opinion with your current job is not something you should be looking for at this survey website.
- Low Potential of Income – This issue is similar to cons #3. One of the problems with survey sites that rewards members with points is that you never be able to make enough money through these sites. The average money you can expect to earn through filling out surveys is somewhere between $3 to $5 for one hour of your time which is really low.
Can You Make Big Money With One Opinion?
Although paid survey websites have some advantages that let you make some extra money with a little work per month but the truth is that among all earning online opportunities, paid survey websites has the lowest earning potential and this potential even will be decreased when you want to work in point-system survey sites.
In case of One Opinion, you can complete some surveys in less 5 minutes while others take more than 15 or even 20 minutes. However, you never get more than 2000 points for completing a single survey so your earning potential would be somewhere between $1 to $3 per hour (If there are always available surveys).
Minimum payout of One Opinion is $25 which is equal to 25,000 and after reaching it, you can request to receive it as gift card. Fortunately, One Opinion uses gift cards from well-known brands that can be used in big online stores like Walmart or Amazon
What about Other Famous Survey Sites?
Yes, there are other platforms that let you earn money through taking surveys online and some of them are more popular than One Opinion but as I’ve told you above, making a full-time or even a part-time income from survey sites is a high expectation and you should not set your expectations that high when it comes to surveying sites.
Anyway, if you are a fan of survey business and what you can make through these platforms is not important for you here are a list of more legit and famous survey sites you can try:
IPsos, SwagBucks, OnePoll, etc.
Final Word – Is OneOpinion Scam or Legit?
Finally, we are going to answer the first question which leads you to land on this page. If we consider OneOpinion as a survey platform (not anything more) then I don’t see anything wrong with its legitimacy.
OneOpinion simply gathers information from people about different topics and sell it to companies that need people’s feedback and this is a common way between many other market research companies as well. They will pay you with points and you can request to receive your money as a gift card.
On the other hand, the same as many other survey sites, there never be enough surveys to complete which means you can start taking surveys but after completing 2 or 3 surveys, you will notice that there is not anymore survey so you stop working and you earning will be stopped as well.
Most of the times, a number of surveys you receive is directly linked to your demographic and questionnaire you have completed at the beginning. People from united states have more chance to receive more surveys.
All in all, One Opinion is one of the few legit survey websites that always pays members on-time. You can’t make much with that but you can be sure they’ll pay you if you reach the minimum payout and this is good while we see that many survey sites just make big promises and when payment time comes, they simply don’t pay!
If you are happy with making a couple of dollars then One Opinion won’t disappoint you but if you’re looking to build a serious business with serious income, you should definitely take a look at my best recommendation below.
My Best Recommendation
If you’re serious about making money online and are willing to put time and effort behind a Legit & Reliable program to make a living from the internet, Here is My #1 Recommendation!
It’s my Top-Rated program with a trusted community of +1 Million Members and here is why I highly recommend it:
- It’s totally FREE to join. No Hidden Cost at all!
- You’ll have Best Personal Coaches in ALL steps of your training.
- You’ll learn how to Build a Thriving Online Business step by step.
- It’s a legit and honest way to make a Full-Time Income on the internet.