In short, PrizeRebel is a paid survey website which give you opportunity to make money by completing surveys but this is not the only website in the world which provides this opportunity so in this review, I’m going to tell you about all ups & downs of this program to see if it’s worth to try it or like many other paid survey sites, you should stay away from it and it does not worth your valuable time.
Established in 2007, PrizeRebel is a rewards site that is similar to Swagbucks and InstaGC. They offer you a variety of ways to make some little money. A lot has been said about PrizeRebel, and it is quite common with millions of lifetime users. In this review, we’ll let you know if PrizeRebel is a scam or not.
Product Name: PrizeRebel
Official Website: prizerebel.com
Type: Paid Survey & Rewards
Cost: Free to join
Overall Rating: 2.5 out of 10
What is PrizeRebel All about?
PrizeRebel is a free site for anyone older than 18 years to join. Those between the ages of 13 to 18 can join with the consent of their parents. People from any country can join. But you will have more success with the website if you are from Australia, New Zealand. Canada, UK and the US.
PrizeRebel has over 25,000 followers on Twitter and over 150,000 fans on Facebook. That’s a lot of social media followers.
How It Works & How Much You Can Make?
Once your earnings are about $5 or more, you can request for a payout via electronic gift card or PayPal. The website doesn’t mention how much a member stands to make. But I got that info myself.
There are about 7.5 million members on PrizeRebel. But the total payout since inception is $15 million. If you divide $15 million by 7.5 million members, this points to the fact that members only earn an average of $2. This is very poor. But I did join the website to estimate their earning potential for myself.
I signed up using Facebook, created a password, passed their bot test and clicked on the button to start making money. I was impressed with their fast and easy signup process.
How You Can Make Money From PrizeRebel?
Once I was in, I was able to discover how you can make money from the website. At the top menu of the website, I clicked on a tab for ‘Earn.’ There are four ways to make money from the website.
- Referral program: This is the best way to make money from this website. It works just like affiliate marketing. It doesn’t take much of your time, and you can earn a lot from it. You click on the ‘invite’ tab, and you get a personal referral link. You can share this referral link on your website or on social media to earn 20% on the lifetime earnings of your referrals. This is a cool way to make money.
- Free trial offers: You can make money from some free trial offers. But you may find out that this option isn’t available most of the time due probably due to location and other factors.
- Mini-tasks: You can make money from PrizeRebel by completing some easy tasks that don’t take time to complete. They partnered with CrowdFlower for this. You can get other mini-tasks options like this on Gigwalk and Amazon Mechanical Turk. But the money that you can make from these mini-tasks are very small. You can’t make more than $0.01 or $0.02 for a task. But the task will take you about 1 minute to complete.
- Surveys: You need to complete your profile before you can access the surveys. You will be asked for your age, name, gender, and income level. The surveys are powered by Peanut Labs. But, Peanut Labs pay very little. A completed survey can fetch you about $0.25.
Pros & Cons of PrizeRebel
Pros of PrizeRebel
- They have a fast signup process
- Joining the website is free
- You can make money from other things apart from surveys
- There is a referral program in place
- You can get your money via PayPal
Cons of PrizeRebel
- On the average, members have earned just $2 per member
- Sometimes, you won’t find any survey to complete
- Some offers might cost you some money if you aren’t careful
- The surveys take time to complete
- The surveys pay so little
- The mini-tasks pay just $0.01 per task
Is PrizeRebel a scam?
PrizeRebel is not a scam. It is a legit website that pays members. There have been a few negative reviews and complaints about them, but that is perfectly normal. No website has 100% good reviews from members.
But the earning potential of PrizeRebel is low. Only the referral program gives you the opportunity to earn a substantial amount of money. It can take a lot of time and effort to earn the $5 minimum withdrawal limit with the money-making options of PrizeRebel.
Reward and survey sites like PrizeRebel might tell you how you stand to make money easily from them. But, the reality is that the amount of money that you stand to make is very little, and it’s not worth it. There are other better alternatives that you can use to make money. Check my recommendation below for better money-making options.
My Best Recommendation
If you’re serious about making money online and are willing to put time and effort behind a Legit & Reliable program to make a living from internet, Here is My #1 Recommendation!
It’s my top rated program with a trusted community of +1 Million Members and here is why I highly recommend it:
- It’s totally FREE to join. No Hidden Cost at all!
- You’ll have Best Personal Coaches in ALL steps of your training.
- You’ll learn how to Build a Thriving Online Business step by step.
- It’s a legit and honest way to make a Full Time Income on the internet.