If you do a quick search in the Internet about ways to make money online, The Lost Code will be in the top. Nowadays it`s on the peak of its popularity and it`s not surprising – it promises almost $5k per week! Is The Lost Code a scam is the main question that I’m going to answer in this review.
If you can`t believe what this company claims, then read my review up to the end and you will find out whether The Lost Code is a legit way to earn thousands of dollars in a week or a scam.
Product Name: The Lost Code
Official Website: https://www.thelostcode.net
Owners: Jono Armstrong & Brendan Mace
Cost to Join: $12.95 Training Cost + Different Up Sells
Type: Online Training
Overall Rating: 2.5 out of 10
Background – What is The Lost Code in Simple Words?
The Lost Code is a training which help you learn to find lost monetized pages and start promoting them online and make money on sales.
How Does The Lost Code Exactly Work?
As I have mentioned before, The Lost Code is a video-based training. And to be able to get access to the videos, you need to pay $12.95. In these easy-to-follow, detailed videos you will get all the instructions you need to proceed and start making big money online as they are claiming.
However, to make the process more simple and less effort consuming, you have to purchase upsells. And if you don`t do that you might feel left out from the best opportunities The Lost Code is offering.
One of the upsells, for instance, costing $97, offers a license for selling The Lost Code which will guarantee that all the profit stays in your pocket.
What ‘s included in the training of The Lost Code?
After joining The Lost Code and paying for the training, you will get access to a very detailed video course teaching you the whole process step-by-step. However, I would not call it the most precise and complete training, there are still things left out of this training. Anyway, what you will learn with The Lost Code is probably impossible to learn anywhere else, and the information it provides is important if you really want to succeed in making money online.
The Lost Code`s team has gone a step further and created a funny promotion video showing a group of people trying to preserve their code to huge monthly profits from ordinary people. But The Lost Code`s founders manage to get access to the code.
To be honest, I`m tired of watching dull promotion videos which to me, look pretty much the same, showing a man who managed to change his whole life and become a successful person using this or that business model. Here at least you get entertained!
What I Did Not Like About The Lost Code:
- Using paid ads can be quite insecure for beginners who might probably not know all the hidden pitfalls of using paid ads, and that may cause partial loss of the investment they make.
- Although The Lost Code is claiming that anyone – no matter whether they had any experience in sales or not – can figure out how the system works, the sales process may be quite challenging for a person new to this field.
Anyway, I must admit that actually everyone will get their profit from this system, however, how high the profit will be – will depend on the knowledge and experience of the member. I believe The Lost Code is still worth a shot because even if you are not satisfied with what you`ve got, you can easily get back the money you`ve paid for the training.
The Lost Program – The Good…The Bad…
Although the Lost Code seems to be very promising, there are both advantages and disadvantages. Let`s take a look at both of them.
- The Lost Code offers totally legit way of earning money
- The video course offers detailed and precise training of what you should do to succeed
- The Lost Code proves itself in action
- A huge amount of information you should learn which can make the process a bit challenging for those who are new to this system
- Purchasing the training is not enough. You have to pay for upsells to achieve success.
- The more upsells you purchase, the higher your investment becomes. As a result, the program may be quite pricey for those who have just started.
- The Lost Code`s team says you will start making profit in literally half an hour, however, takes more time to actually start making money.
- A website needed. Although according to the training, there is no need for a website, it actually can help you can more traffic which means higher income as well.
- The biggest problem you might have using The Lost Code is the traffic. It offers quite poor training in paid ads and you will have to learn things by yourself.
My Final Verdict – Is The Lost Code Program Worth Trying?
I have reviewed quite a number of various business models and schemes for earning money online. Some of them offered a very expensive training, others didn’t pay off in the end, and finally, there were schemes which just didn’t work. Well, I have to admit that The Lost Code is not like any of them.
The training it provides is affordable for anyone. It provides lots of useful and detailed tutorials teaching you the whole process. Finally, The Lost Code is not a scam and it teaches you a method which really works.
The only problem new members might face is that to be able to achieve the best results, you have to purchase up-sells. But as soon as you buy them, your income will start rising up immediately!
My Best Recommendation
If you’re serious about making money online and are willing to put time and effort behind a Legit & Reliable program to make a living from internet, Here is My #1 Recommendation!
It’s my top rated program with a trusted community of +1 Million Members and here is why I highly recommend it:
- It’s totally FREE to join. No Hidden Cost at all!
- You’ll have Best Personal Coaches in ALL steps of your training.
- You’ll learn how to Build a Thriving Online Business step by step.
- It’s a legit and honest way to make a Full Time Income on the internet.